Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
-I wish I could get in shape faster
-I wish I was smarter when I open my mouth
-I think my daughter is growing up way too fast
-I eat too much junk food, but I don’t really feel compelled to stop
-I miss a lot of people
-The future- what will it hold? Where will I end up?
-I think about love.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
-I’m a giant book worm- need to be reading as much as possible.
-I’m a mother of the best little princess in the world.
-I feel a lot older than I am most days.
-baths are like orgasms to me.
-I enjoy writing fantasy novels
-I swear too much for my own liking
-I’ve got one hell of a dirty mind
-I’m a masochist and a pain slut.
-I fall hopelessly in love.
I read today about a challenge called the 10 day personal examination challenge. I am going to be participating. for the next 10 days I will post once a day for this challenge. If you feel it works for you, I encourage you to do the same.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. I hate that you don’t care about your family, it hurts and it’s really sad to see.
2. I hope your isolation and solitude is everything you were hoping it would be.
3. I miss you, I wish you hadn’t died so young.
4. You’re wrong about me. I’m strong, and I know I can do anything I want.
5. I’d be nothing without your support. You complete me.
6. I love you.
7. I’m sorry I let you take a large part of me. You never treasured anything I gave.
8. You teach me something new everyday.
9. I wish you weren’t so dumb, I miss the person you used to be.
10. I really wonder what ever happened to you. I wonder if you ever got your life back in order. I hope you didn’t waste away.