Tag Archives: friends
I’ve recently subscribed to the “Brave Girls Club” online and I was reading a blog from them this morning and I thought Id repost this part of it.
“It takes practice but we must just remember that we are not here to impress others, and others are not here to impress us. We only have control over our own lives and our own emotions, and once we make peace with ourselves and make friends with ourselves, and learn to protect all of the tender parts of our souls, there really is just not much that can shake us. We also learn that anyone who WANTS to hurt any part of us really does not belong in our life and because we are friends with our own self, we simply do not allow it.”
I really thought that was powerful and it sometimes something I really struggle with.
If you are looking for a really good helpful pick-me-up read and join. It’s worth the reads every day. They have alot of positive energy.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
-A willingness to apologize
-Willingness to take care of me when I’m sick
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
I can feel completely shattered and her smile is just bright like the sun all the time. I wouldn’t be half the person I am today if she wasn’t around. She teaches me so much each day.
I read today about a challenge called the 10 day personal examination challenge. I am going to be participating. for the next 10 days I will post once a day for this challenge. If you feel it works for you, I encourage you to do the same.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. I hate that you don’t care about your family, it hurts and it’s really sad to see.
2. I hope your isolation and solitude is everything you were hoping it would be.
3. I miss you, I wish you hadn’t died so young.
4. You’re wrong about me. I’m strong, and I know I can do anything I want.
5. I’d be nothing without your support. You complete me.
6. I love you.
7. I’m sorry I let you take a large part of me. You never treasured anything I gave.
8. You teach me something new everyday.
9. I wish you weren’t so dumb, I miss the person you used to be.
10. I really wonder what ever happened to you. I wonder if you ever got your life back in order. I hope you didn’t waste away.